Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Am I Saaaaying?!

Well after being up in the air the last week, things are finally taming down, and I think I'm getting back on my feet. Mike and I are slowly recovering being knocked over by someone who I'm still too angry to say their name. I guess the things she stole compared with all the other predicaments she left us in, are small. But they were rightfully ours, and now we have to go out buy them again. She's just so unbelievably immature and stupid. I feel really disappointed in myself for being so quick to trust, to be so generous and helpful. People like her, users, abusers, liars, thieves, really are making it difficult for me to trust anybody, get any sleep, focus on my own life, and just be happy in general. I don't know why it's so hard for me to just let it go. Things happen as they will, and everything will work out okay. So why all this angst? I'm sure one day karma will return itself 10x strong, as it always does. Our new home, by comparison to where we were, is even better! We have a full bathroom, new washer/dryer, dishwasher, and it's quite a bit bigger. And half the price!! Thank God that worked out when it did. Otherwise we'd be royally F***ed. It's not just the niceties of this place that make a difference, or the lesser cost. But we noticed that living with who we were living with always had this heaviness to it. Like... bad juju. The ambiance of our old home vs. our new home is so... strangely different! Going back and forth between the two to get our things packed and moved it was apparent that we were shedding a heavy burden and bad start to the beginning of our life together. One thing is for sure- our new house will always be clean and tidy. Our other roommate was impossible to keep up with. She just used and dumped, never washed dishes or really cleaned up after herself, and used all my bathroom stuff and left it out. Eventually I got so behind and other things became more important like making it to work, class and studying that I just gave up. I never wanted to be home because she's such a pig. Matt you were right from day one. We made a bad decision to try and room with her. Mike cracks me up; he said he doesn't want Kim to visit, or even know where we live, because she'll destroy our Zen. LOL I have to agree.

GRRR! I'm getting mad again. Gotta stop hate blogging now.

On a lighter note Mike and I have been having a ball just the two of us. I've been getting back in everyday touch with a couple great friends. We spent a fun day on Sunday with my family, and my grandparents are coming to visit. They'll be here tomorrow until Saturday. I'm excited to see them, it's been about 5 years...? Maybe longer.

And. Tomorrow is October! Yay!! My favorite month. I'm going to make an honest effort to get over everything that's happened, work hard, play hard, and slow down to enjoy the simplicities that have brought me so much pleasure and joy in the past.

No comments: