Let's see... oh yes. Last night I went to the high school's production of Grease with my mom, brothers, and sisters. Before the play my mom had taken them to Wal*Mart to get some stuff and my brother literally smashed her in the trunk. He said he didn't see her, and when he went to slam down the trunk lid he crushed her acromium process. The process was bulging out a little bit and there was definite tissue damage; by the end of the play the blunt force trauma impression had faded and you could see the definite line of where it had hit. Hopefully she's okay. Her shoulder girdle is going to be freaking sore for a while. She might even want to see a doctor who can do some join therapy. She had limited abduction and it was extremely painful to light touch. And the play sucked. They cut out scenes and I, having never seen Grease before, had no idea what was happening.
I had my NREMT practicals last Saturday and I passed. In one try, no station re-dos or anything. YAY!
My Grandma Karen is coming to the Creek on Saturday for 5-7 days. She's going to be taking charge of the kids while my Dad is in Salt Lake getting his heart procedure done. I'm excited about her being here, but very nervous and anxious for my Dad. I just want it to be over, and for it work.
I've also been on the (2nd) job hunt. I need to be making about 300-400 dollars more a month. And then I'll be a-okay. It's just finding a job in this crap economy right now. No one is quitting or hiring anywhere I could work. But gas is down to about 2.35 average here in Elko now- wahoo! I hate to say it but money is stressing me out! It's messing up my zen hahaha! I just find it so sad that people say "Oh, money... it doesn't matter. It's not important." And yet what do we spend our time trying to gain, circumvent our lives around acquiring just to live? Money.
Mike might be getting a sweet job at Big 5. I think he'd do well there :)
Other than that, I have no more to grunt about. I need to get going and finish a paper I have do tomorrow. I'll be in touch.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment