Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day '08

I've been constantly logging on and off the internet on my phone, jumping to Yahoo! News/Election '08, and CNN at every computer I see. I have no idea why I care so much, or am as involved and attached as I am, but this is definately the first time. Before now I've never been old enough to vote in an election, so I don't think I really cared all that much. Well- I cared, but since my vote wasn't on the line, I didn't feel like it matter hahahaha :) I just want it to be over all ready. Mike and I are avoiding classes tonight in favor of dinner parked infront of the television to monitor every second of what is happening- even though we're pretty sure of the outcome according to the political analysts and their projections. Whatever :). Anything beats going to Prof. Port's boring biology class.

No comments: