Friday, October 24, 2008

Taking A Trip

So, as I've been thinking about myself lately, I have decided that I should take a trip. I used to travel all the time. I've been East, West, and alot of placed in between. I think I'd like to go back to New York City first. I was thinking in the fall/winter of 2009-2010 (over New Years??!) I'd like to see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the big department stores, the FDNY, may go to Ground Zero. When I was last there in 2003 they weren't allowing much of anyone all that close. I don't know if it's changed, but I'd like to go again. See the Empire State building, go ice skating, maybe hit Serendipity's, Times Square, Carmines... and drive through the upstate country side. Maybe see USMA again, visit my old house. I'm not sure, but I think that sounds really neat right now! It'd definately give me a long term reward to work for and look towards. I have time to think about it, but I don't. I should make a decision.

No comments: