My birthday is about to be over, and it didn't turn out as miserable as I thought it would. I had a really good time with my family and my friend Peter. Peter shot scotch and puked all over my mom's sink! It was amazingly funny!! Anyways, it's pretty good. I had some good drinks, excellent food, and... yeah. I'm feeling pretty good.
Mike was missing from the scene. He went home to Ely and he got really sick Saturday night. Did it suck and hurt that he didn't show up for my birthday? Yes. I feel like a little more effort on his part and those feelings wouldn't have been felt. But he's coming back tomorrow, so... I'll see what happens then. Be forewarned, though. I have high expectations. I'm expecting some flowers, a smile on his face, and a nice, signed card when he steps through the door tomorrow. You know, that kind of thing (it wouldn't have to be exactly that, but...). That kind of "I'm your man. I missed you, I missed an important day, and let's make it happen again" kind of thing. As well as some love, and a good attitude for the next year. I want to see him show more "I'm in love with you!" fizzle, commitment, and care. No more complacent, apathetic attitude we've had. I need to see change, more effort, more... love in general.
And that's all I have to say that is constructive. I am going to go to bed.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment