Thursday, June 4, 2009
Missing Out
I can't believe June is already here and 3 days in!! Life has slowed down quite a bit, and the weather has been psycho. Typical for Nevada. It was warm and sunny last week; today I wake up to crazy winds rattling my windows and huge, grey clouds coming in. I love grey weather, but I just don't appreciate this wind. I wouldn't mind if it stayed crappy like this through tomorrow, then Mike wouldn't go work at his second job (fire extinguisher business with a friend). This will be yet another week he has worked at least 6 days straight. If he works tomorrow, it will be 7 days straight. I have been a little depressed and miss him a lot- I certainly have been feeling like work is all he does, and that it has replaced me. I know he does it because he wants to save a lot, make a lot and in general be able to give us a better life to start off with (if we get married). I just wish it wasn't so hard to swallow in the process. It's hard to be supportive when I am a little bitter about the time together we are missing out on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment