Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rollin'




We can start with Christmas. It was pretty good! I had a fun, warm time with my family. I received some good gifts. Family from Utah was visiting, so it was a full house. I did work Christmas Eve night shift, but it wasn't a big deal at all.





New Years it was just me and Mike. We spent the majority of the night playing a very exciting few slot machines- we actually walked out with 70+ dollars, when we had oringially walked in with 2! We had a few drinks, and then went downtown to watch the fireworks. It was romantic and fun. We got kinda dressed up. Mike got this hilarious hat at the Gold Dust that said "Happy New Year" on it; it looked like a leprachaun hat. You know, the kind that are top hat style, but shorter than a normal top hat? yeah. Just see the photos posted!
Things have been rolling along pretty well. Work has been keeping me on my toes and busy, but that's good. Even though it's challenging at moments I am really enjoying my job. I've met a couple really great people.
Mike and I have been doing exceptional. I will have a pretty solid and progressive update about him hopefully in the next couple weeks. Yeah- big things are happening!!
In this New Year I hope a lot of the things I have been putting significant effort and time into will finally start culminating and coming together. My resolution is to really just start using my education and skills and relationships to create a life for myself. I think I've built a pretty good foundation to build upon.










No comments: